2007/03/01

all new quotes...

I may not be too expressive to tell you how much I care…how much I value the real you… how much I wanted to thank you… but one thing is for sure I never wanna lose someone like you…

“E” is the most unfortunate character of the alphabet…it is always out of “cash” forever in “debt”, never out of “danger” and in “hell” all the time…but notice that “E” is never in “war” and always in “peace”…it’s the beginning of “existence” and the end of “trouble” without “E” you would have no
“ love”, “life”, “heaven” or maybe “Kristine”

Start the day with a DEEP BREATH. Inhale all the LOVE and GOODNESS of GOD. Exhale the DOUBT, FEARS and all WORRIES. Then, S-M-I-LE-… Good Day…

As you admire the wonderful things that GOD has made today, remember YOU’RE ONE OF THEM- wonderful inside and out…You’re blessed! You’re special! You’re loved!

If you see people without a smile today, Give them one yours… it might be the only sunshine they see all day…Be a blessing…Take Care…

Have you watched the cartoon Peter Pan? Well, I remember Peter Pan said “think of happy thoughts so you can fly…” know what? You made me fly…

Let your heart teach you the right decision to make. Let God protect and guide you to all fears and problems that you will encounter in the future. Let Love bring you to the right way through your dreams ……MAY YOU SUCCESS…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home